About The Team
Simply the best
For his World Record attempt Mark has put together a highly skilled ‘on the road’ and ‘base camp’ support team.
- Base Camp – managed by his mother Una, who has worked with Mark on all of his expeditions and has sorted many tricky situations in far flung corners of the World.
- Team leaders – Mike Griffiths, Davd Scott and Leven Brown, who will be in charge of the ‘on-the-road team.
- Performance Manager – Laura Penhaul, responsible for Mark’s wellbeing
- Mechanics – keeping the KOGA bike in perfect racing condition
- Navigator/logistics manager – to keep the race on course and on time
- Film makers/photographers – sharing the entire journey online and for a documentary
“With the right team and the right logistics – I really believe we can get around the World in 80 Days. My support team all have incredible stories to share and have been chosen not just because of their skillsets, but also their tenacity, resilience and depth of experience.”